Updated: Mar 27
What are we doing at Stuart Bailey Photography?
My priority as a photography business is to be responsible and respectful to my client's health as well as my own.
Therefore I am taking these precautionary steps to do my bit during the outbreak of the Coronavirus disease here in the UK.
1. Event Photography: I will no longer be photographing events until the government has said that it is safe for mass gatherings again.
2. Meetings: Meetings with new or existing clients will now be conducted over the phone or preferably by video call via FaceTime or WhatsApp.
3. Travel: I am limiting my travels into Central London and crowded places, and will not be taking public transport unless completely necessary.
4. Disinfecting of Equipment: Before and after every shoot I am disinfecting all my equipment; bags, cameras, lenses, phone, car and keys. Anything that could be vulnerable.
5. Personal Measures: I am now in quarantine and working from home. I'm also limiting going to public places unless absolutely necessary.
6. Bookings: I am no longer taking bookings for April 2020.
For bookings in May 2020 please get in contact here.
7. Advanced Bookings (June - September 2020): If booking for June to September 2020 I will be offering a 20% discount if you can pay before the end of May 2020.
This is to obviously help me with cashflow issues that might come about as a small business during these times. - Get in contact here.
8. Online Shop: I have set up an online shop where people can buy photo prints and wall art.
If you can and would like to support my business during this time, you can find prints and digital downloads here: https://www.stuartbaileyphoto.com/shop
Note: I will be updating this blog as things continue.
For more information and the latest updates on the Coronavirus issue, visit the World Health Organisation's website: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Phone: (+44) 07762 900 132