What we are doing at Stuart Bailey Photography?
My priority as a photography business is to be responsible and respectful to my client's health as well as my own.
Therefore I am taking these necessary steps to do my bit during the outbreak of the Coronavirus disease here in the UK.
Most photo shoots can happen as usual but with some limitations. For more information about whether your shoot can go ahead as normal please get in touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Meetings: The majority of meetings with new or existing clients will continue to be conducted over video call via Zoom etc for the foreseeable future.
3. Travel: I am travelling for work again, both within the UK and worldwide (where permitted). I am driving myself whenever possible to limit contact with other people.
4. Disinfecting of Equipment: Before and after every shoot I am disinfecting all my equipment; bags, cameras, lenses, phone, car, and keys. Anything that could be vulnerable.
5. Masks: I wear a mask while working inside to help protect myself and others.
6. COVID Tests: I recommend everyone to have a rapid lateral flow covid test at least 5 days before the shoot, and then another the day before the shoot so that we know everyone is covid free while together.
7. Safe Distance Markings and Signage: Social distancing measures will be in place during all shoots, so everyone will need to be at least 2 metres apart as a minimum.
For specific shoots I am marking on the ground the safe 2 metre (6ft) distance so that it's clear for my clients where is safe to stand.
Where possible, I am also implementing an in/out system for people flow.
8. Crew: I am still working with a stripped down crew, or no crew at all on most commercial, advertising, or lifestyle photography shoots.
This depends on each shoot, whether it's conducted at an inside or outside location, confined to a small space such as a train carriage or aircraft, or a large warehouse or studio space where people are able to maintain a 2m distance.
9. Personal Measures: I am working from and staying at home as much as possible. I am also limiting going to public places as much as I can too.
I sanitise my phone, keys etc regularly and keep 70% alcohol hand sanitiser on me at all times when out of the house.
10. Bookings: I am still very much open for business and am taking bookings for commercial, advertising, and lifestyle photography shoots, adhering to the physical distancing rules keeping 2 (or more) metres (6ft) apart.
Even during normal times, the lenses I use for portrait and commercial photography means I usually keep 2 - 5 metres apart from my subject anyway.
Before your photo shoot, I will be contacting you a day before to check whether anyone involved in the shoot is feeling ill or has symptoms of coronavirus.
You should also contact me as soon as possible if someone has symptoms so that we can re-arrange the shoot.
I will also let you know if I myself have any symptoms before hand, and if so, the shoot will be postponed until I have recovered.
Note: I will be updating this Covid-19 update blog as things continue.
For more information and the latest updates on the Coronavirus issue, please visit the UK Government’s website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Phone: (+44) 07762 900 132
Follow me on social media: